Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 11 Independent

I have chosen to use QTVR's as my third method of presentation. A QTVR is a Quicktime Virtual Reality. It involves making a 360-degree panorama and turning into a sphere or a cube, so that the viewer can be placed in the middle and look around. They can also be linked up using 'hotspots' which mean you can have a virtual tour of a building or location. Some examples of QTVR's can be seen here: http://www.fullscreenqtvr.com/

I have chosen this technology because I think it allows the viewer to experience the feel of a space, especially the level of privacy or exposure, and because it makes something which is both interactive but still gives me a large amount of control over how they experience the building.

Draft Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment